Skype
Lifesyndrome

STIT-Metaljonus STIT-Metaljonus

That quick, small sweep at 1:39.. That is just the sexiest.

Technohorse Technohorse

It isn't God Awful, but it really feels like you stole the midi from a guitarpro tab. Also Brendon Small would be VERY displeased.

EmberCore EmberCore

Great track, definitely downloading this one.

Awesome thanks Glutch!!

Pokemon TV Theme (Metal) Pokemon TV Theme (Metal)

Very awesome, but I can't help feeling like you missed out on the opportunity to break into doubletime halfway through, and give every listener an un-hidable errection.

LOL woulda been awesome!
Funny you say that, I was in the car and could hear barely hear it playing at low volume;
at that point my brain interpreted the chorus that way and I thought MAN I SHOULDA DONE THAT

Anywho, thanks for another review Glutch

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

Very nice, good work! :D

Lone Wolf (Death Metal) Lone Wolf (Death Metal)

First set of unclean vocals I have heard on newgrounds that hasn't sucked. For that, you have my five.

LimeDisciple responds:

Thankyou dude. I seriously appreciate that.

Moar Punk Moar Punk

Quite good work, my only issues really come from a production point of view. I can't really point any fingers at you for using synth drums, as I usually do aswel, but they are way to robotic. I would add a bit more diversity to the beat, and have the drum tone a lot less compressed. On top of that, I believe you could have used a better tone for the guitars, but I do not know what you had to work with. All in all, a good song, good rise and fall, but some room for improvement.

enders1 responds:

Yeah, I actually found a friend who did drums, Maybe I will upload it here with some others song later

Funbagz-Metaljonus Funbagz-Metaljonus

I really like what I hear, maybe a bit more melody after the caveman riffs would be good, but overall, a great song.

Metaljonus responds:

Haha caveman riffs? That's a new one. Thanks for listening! \m/

OverBurn (MAC12 Entry) OverBurn (MAC12 Entry)

I've listened to a lot of ht MAC12 entries, and this one is definitely my favorite. Good work.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Wow! That's quite the compliment, sir- THX!

Platformer Loop #1 Platformer Loop #1

It isn't "bad" but dissonance only goes so far. It shows the potential that you have as a producer, but this itself seems more like a bit of an earsore. I imagine someone who had to listen to this for extended periods of time playing a game would go insane.